Jennifer Davick/ Hungry Girl Cookbook
Have a sweet tooth and need a quick fix? We've got you covered with a recipe for one from The Today Show that only takes two minutes to make and it's as easy and delicious as it sounds. Grab your mug and let's get to it!
1. Spray a microwave-safe mug with nonstick spray.
2. Add ingredients and one tablespoon water. Mix thoroughly since the batter will be pretty thick.
3. Microwave for one minute or until set and enjoy!
- 1/4 cup devil's food-cake or chocolate cake mix (if you're feeling adventurous, feel free to swap out these cake mix flavors for others)
- Two tablespoons canned pure pumpkin